E-Learning platforms are trending in corporate training methods and it‘s easy to understand why. Digitally transform to your company training or education to a risk-free solution that enables your learners or employees to learn remotely, comfortably. The best part? You don’t have to lose contact. Check out what our e-learning tools can surprise you with.
1) Live Communication & Streaming
Trainers and educators have the ability to reach their students, staff or learners via instant messaging, audio and video calling. Lightbulb also offers a Live Streaming feature with screen share capabilities.
Instant Messaging allows users to share an interactive whiteboard, document or share files.
Our live class function includes sharing your screen whilst keeping your video on. You can also select different layouts for how your Published Stream will appear, for example, your screen is sharing on a full-screen view, with your camera view visible in the right-hand top corner of the learner or user screen.
2) Assessment Tools
Lightbulb thought e-learning through carefully. We figured that one of the key components would need to involve testing the user or student’s knowledge on the things they have learned.
Of course, assessments are the answer, but how?
We have 3 different assessment features namely written. multiple-choice and LIC (Lightbulb Interactive Content).
- Written Assessments offer the chance for educators or trainers to receive written papers electronically. Users simply write their answers onto a page and scan it in via their smartphone camera. The system then automatically converts the image into a pdf, which educators can download to revise.
- Multiple-Choice offers a straightforward method of testing user knowledge. This consists of a question with multiple options the learner or user can choose from. The system will automatically mark the question as correct or wrong.
- LIC (Lightbulb Interactive Content) is an exclusive feature that Lightbulb has developed with a range of tools to choose from. This feature enables you to convert content and learning material into fun and interactive activities, such as interactive videos, crossword puzzles, word search, image hotspots, multiple-choice, true/false, drag & drop, and so much more!
3) Reports, Analytics & Business Intelligence
Our advanced platform allows educators to pull reports on their students, while trainers can gather insight on employee performance.
Learners can also keep track of their own progress with our dashboard that displays course & activity analytics.
Lightbulb offers insightful Business Intelligence that gathers information on user performance, interaction and other activities. This can also track activities such as what courses are most popular, which groups score higher than others, and so much more, reducing your business intelligence costs from millions to the range of a thousand.
4) Interactive Courses
Online courses need to increase the user or learner’s knowledge and what better way than to convert your content into interactive activities. Lightbulb offers over 40+ different interactive functions which are guaranteed to boost your user or learner’s retention, meaning they will have a better grasp on courses. Interactive content enforces learners or users to engage with the content, meaning no information can slip through the cracks of boredom.
Increasing the engagement means that learners or users will retain more information that they take in because they need to reflect on what they just heard or saw. This naturally results in increased performance.
“LIC” is an exclusive feature that Lightbulb has developed with a range of tools to choose from. This feature enables you to convert content and learning material into fun and interactive activities, such as interactive videos, crossword puzzles, word search, image hotspots, multiple-choice, true/false, drag & drop, and so much more!